Sunday, June 15, 2014

Life Update.


 





At work I have to essentially wear a uniform and always be ready to do some manual labor. 
Then I spend at least 3 hours a day in my car, commuting which is also normally in my uniform, or some cut-offs.
And then after getting home after 13+ hours, I have to be ready to wake up again at 3:30am and do it all again.

My point here is that lately I rarely ever go out anymore, and therefore rarely have any time to put real thought into any of my outfits. So this small collection of photos is about all I've got to show for the past few months.

xx
Follow Naturally Christina

2 comments:

  1. Lovely picks of clothes! Would be great if we could follow each other, let me know! x

    www.rougeuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, I must have that t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a lovely day!

xx